Leading Players Account for Approximately 60% of Market Shares
The computer aided dispatch market remains highly consolidated with leading players accounting for nearly 60% of the market shares. These players are focusing their efforts towards new and innovative product launches to consolidate their position in the computer aided dispatch market. Leading companies are also banking on acquisitions and mergers to secure cutting-edge technology and integrate it with their existing systems. The primary objective behind this is to launch upgraded versions of their products, as computer aided dispatch systems continue to gain ground in the public transport, safety, reporting, and emergency services verticals. Some of the notable developments witnessed in the computer aided dispatch market have been listed below:
- Banking on the growing demand for technology in combating the increasing crime rate around the world, Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure launched Integraph InSight in 2018, which collects data from computer aided dispatch services and presents a comprehensive analysis in the form of interactive dashboards and reports that will help governmental and other public safety industries in enhancing their operations and reducing response times substantially.
- To capitalize on the growing penetration of computer aided dispatch systems in small and medium-sized businesses, Avtec Inc. launched a new line of products titled Scout Enterprise. The new range of products includes three variants which are focused on providing smaller dispatch centers a scalable and affordable IP-based radio dispatch solution which leverages the company’s proprietary Scout platform.
- Motorola Solutions acquired Vigilant Solutions, the company which designed a unique solution for law enforcement units to check on license plates using its unique license plate readers. With the computer aided dispatch market booming with innovations, Motorola Solutions hopes to gain a competitive edge with the acquisition.
- DoubleMap Inc. and Ride Systems LLC announced their merger into a single entity, Journey Holding Corp. which is estimated to be the largest provider of computer aided dispatch systems in the public transit industry. With the merger, the companies aim to capitalize on the growing penetration of computer aided dispatch systems in the public transport sectors.
Get the Sample PDF of the Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3060
- Tyler Technologies Inc. acquired MicroPact Inc., a leading provider in the computer aided dispatch solutions for business and case management, for more than $180 million. The company expects to expand its reach in the computer aided dispatch market with the systems finding increasing applications in the business verticals.
Some of the leading players operating in the computer aided dispatch market include Central Square Technologies, Priority Dispatch Corp, Zetron, Inc., Southern Software, Inc., NowForce, Fdm Software, and Harris Systems USA, Inc.
Integration of Analytics and Machine Learning into CAD Systems
Computer aided dispatch system manufacturers are directing their efforts towards integrating novel technologies to improve the efficiency of their systems. Advancements in the field of machine learning and artificial intelligence are finding widespread applications in an assortment of verticals including computer aided dispatch systems. For instance, the development of audio analytics can aid operators in comprehending the situation a caller can be in. Audio analytics uses a deep learning algorithm to analyze the caller’s voice and return the probable stressful situation they might be in. A version of the system is being used in Copenhagen where the technology particularly analyzes callers’ voice to identify if they are suffering from a cardiac arrest. Analytics and machine learning algorithms are also being utilized for effective positioning of response officials and their dispatch during times of emergency.
Increasing Permeation of CAD in Cab Services
As competition in the landscape on-demand cab services intensifies, taxi service operators are leveraging the benefits offered by computer aided dispatch systems to boost both customer and driver satisfaction. Intelligent dispatch systems are enabling taxi service operators in obtaining real-time information of their resources. Further, CAD systems allow operators to manage orders and monitor dispatches aids them in streamlining their process to bolster profits. Research and development towards tailoring CAD systems specifically for cab services is further driving the growth of the computer aided dispatch market. For instance, a recent research is studying the prospect of designing a collaborative taxi dispatch system that allows negotiation between multiple taxi drivers for the dispatch of multiple vehicles for servicing customers in the same geographical region to increase customer satisfaction and reduce empty taxi cruising times.
Report Customization can be done at: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=3060