- Demand for autologous fat grafting procedures accounted for the revenues worth US$ 317 Mn, in 2018. Continued preference for the use of non-invasive aesthetic techniques in skin rejuvenation is primarily favoring the growth of autologous fat grafting market.
- ~14% CAGR has been projected for the autologous fat grafting market over 2019-2029, which is prominently estimated to be driven by the increasing social acceptance of aesthetic cosmetic procedures.
- North America is anticipated to remain the leading market for autologous fat grafting during the forecast period.
- Latin America’s market for autologous fat grafting is anticipated to witness ~17% CAGR through 2029.
Request Sample report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2701
The four leading companies that account for the consolidation of the competition landscape of autologous fat grafting market, continue to represent a whopping 80% share in the revenues. Allergan, MicroAire, Alma Lasers, and Human Med are expected to primarily maintain their strategic focus on partnerships and acquisitions with smaller yet active players. The latter are typically specialized in the development of meniscus repair systems for treating meniscal scars. With this, leading companies operating in autologous fat grafting industry, are eyeing feasibility of entry in the meniscal scars treatment landscape. Increasing strategic tie-ups among manufacturers of systems & accessories, and recognized research institutions, aim to ensure sufficient device supply and superior post-sales service.
Key Factors Shaping Autologous Fat Grafting Market
- Autologous fat grafting continues to garner traction as a viable replacement for invasive cosmetic surgery methods, as the consumer demand for younger, fuller skin – with minimal skin invasion – remains high. Additionally, advantages of fat grafting procedures, including rapid recovery with lesser allergic risks and reduced downtime, are spurring the demand at a global level.
- Growing adoption of autologous fat transfer for soft tissue augmentation has paralleled the rising traction for liposuction body contouring, while creating a readily available, low-cost product for lipo-grafting, the application of lipo-aspirated material.
- Pre-pectoral breast reconstruction is re-emerging as a promising alternative to sub-muscular implants, as they assure lower risk of further complexities, such as muscular impairment, pain, and animation deformity. Although research on the feasibility of use of autologous fat grafting techniques in pre-pectoral breast reconstruction is still in its infancy, the possible aesthetic excellency and superior functional outcome remain lucrative for the market growth in future.
Request TOC of this Report @ https://www.factmr.com/report/2701/autologous-fat-grafting-market#rep_toc
- Celebrity endorsements have been significantly instrumental in alleviating the social stigma surrounding cosmetic procedures, and thereby uplifting prospects of autologous fat grafting. With technological advancements improving accessibility of fat grafting procedures to cover a wider customer base, it is highly likely that the market for autologous fat grafting will see robust growth in forthcoming years.
- In addition to their aesthetic capabilities, the autologous fat grafting procedure has been recently representing an interesting outlook owing to its regenerative properties. A number of plastic surgeons are thus currently looking forward to leverage the high concentration of mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) within fat tissues, for assessing their role in the process of regeneration.
Key Challenges Facing Autologous Fat Grafting Market
- The potential risk of the injected fat getting reabsorbed by the body, and subsequent loss of some or all of the breast volume over the time, remains pervasive, adding to the reluctance of consumers to opt for autologous fat grafting procedures.
- Concerns pertaining to the ability of certain fat cells to stimulate cell growth continue to restrict doctors from practicing the autologous fat grafting technique. As fat injected into the breast area may cause a spike in dormant breast cancer cells, manufactures continue to struggle for better revenues.
- Some of the fat injected into the breast area may result in necrosis, preceded by pain, puss formation, and related symptoms. Such risks associated with fat grafting procedures will continue to create a major barrier, facing the thriving autologous fat grafting market.
Biomaterial Research to Open Doors to Multiple Opportunities
Autologous fat grafting technique continues to witness frequent technical modifications. The adoption of autologous fat grafting as a technique to augment and regenerate deficient, irradiated, and aged subcutaneous soft tissue and skin, with minimal complication rate and donor-site morbidity, has grown spectacularly over the recent past. An approach garnering research interests for its potential role in enhancing volumetric retention of fat grafts, involves insertion of autologous platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) into graft tissues. A relevant study indicates PRF as a concentrate that may enhance the outcome of fat grafting for plastic surgery procedures. This newer biomaterial with several potential advantages, such as simpler preparation with no external additive, is likely to trigger new product developments in the autologous fat grafting market.
Get Full Report Access @ factmr.com/report/2701/autologous-fat-grafting-market